This is an excellent opportunity for a graduate to gain experience helping a leading wildlife conservation charity deliver online marketing and social media initiatives. Be part of a growing team on a part time basis, working with the on-site Fundraising & Marketing team assisting in further development and of our social media strategy.
* assist in the delivery of all online social media initiatives, whether scheduled or instant
* contribute to the development of content calendars on a weekly and monthly basis
* assist with monitoring analytics to identify viable ideas
* create engaging social media content
* co-ordinate requests for specific posts from different departments
The Successful Applicant will have:
* a minimum of 1 years’ experience in social media marketing
* in-depth working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube
* knowledge of scheduling tools, social media analytics and Photoshop
* excellent oral and written communication skills
* strong organisational and time-management skills
* the ability to work in a team environment, self-motivation and enthusiasm
* exhibit pride in performance and work with great attention to detail
Part-time, 6 months’ agreement; 1 Day a week; 9am-5pm
To apply for the above position, please send a CV and covering letter to Rachel Garrett, Head of HR, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interviews will take place during May 2017.