Adopters Afternoons are exclusive events at The Big Cat Sanctuary, where the adopters of our amazing cats come together. On 15th May we will be celebrating the last Adopters Afternoons within restrictions, which is so exciting for our visitors and charity. We are hoping that the next Adopters Afternoon will also include keeper talks with less social distancing.
Adopters are a crucial part of our charity. Not only does it raise vital awareness for our charity, but it also ensures regular funds so that we continue the upkeep of our glorious cats. All funds raised from adoptions go directly back into the charity and therefore our cats. This can include husbandry requirements, healthcare checks, food, and enrichment. All of which allow the cats to be as healthy and happy as possible at the Sanctuary.
By adopting a cat, you will help fund their day-to-day care, feeding and enrichment, including veterinary care when required.
As an adopter, you will receive a certificate, exciting information pack about your cat and it’s species, bookmark, stickers, and a poster!
Your adoption entitles you to a visit on one of our Adopter’s Afternoon that we hold throughout the year, and the opportunity to bring 3 guests along with you (for a donation of £30 per guest). Your afternoon will include:
- 3 hours to wander the sanctuary at your leisure with a maximum of 175 guests on site this is a very exclusive experience
- Complimentary refreshments on arrival
- Listen to an informative talk by one of our keepers
- Enter our raffle each afternoon with the opportunity to win a hand feed, a family ticket to PWP, or a cuddly toy
- Gift shop is open throughout the afternoon, so plenty of time to find your favourite BCS merchandise.
If you would like to join the Sanctuary family by becoming an Adopter please see our website!