What to expect
Four-person Photography Workshops are an amazing way for photographers to build up their portfolio whilst having the chance to take outstanding photographs of our cats.
This workshop is ideal if you have been to The Big Cat Sanctuary before on a Photography experience. Expand your portfolio of our cats with someone who knows them well and who will offer camera advice where needed. This workshop is not intended for absolute beginners. For in-depth teaching, please book a 1;1 Workshop.
You will have a prime position around the enclosure (within the stand-off areas) and receive camera advice/exposure settings before going out. All levels of experience (Beginner/Amateur/Intermediate) and all digital camera types are welcome. Large telephoto lenses are not required (70-200/300 mm recommended)
MorningArrival - 8:45nam8.45am : arrival on site
09.00am : H&S/ Camera Settings
09.15am : Workshop 1
12.00pm : Lunch in the conservatory over looking Asiatic lions
AfternoonDeparture - 16:00 pm12.45pm : Workshop 2
15.30pm : Workshop concludes
Opportunity to visit souvenir shop
16.00pm : Depart the Sanctuary
- Main Participant: £325
- Non-Photography Guest: £195 (One per booking)
- Group size: Maximum of four photographers and four non-photography guests
- Participants must be aged 16 years and over
- Arrival before 8:45 am is not permitted.
- Please check the weather forecast and wear appropriate footwear & clothing.
- Lunch is provided; inform us of dietary requirements at the time of booking or upon arrival. Pre-booked breakfast is also available.
- This is an active experience; notify us of any mobility and medical conditions that could affect safety and participation in interactive elements.
- For additional information including copyright and professional costs, email firstname.lastname@example.org.