Black Friday Super Sale is LIVE
The Big Cat Sanctuary has exciting Black Friday deals you won’t want to miss. Take advantage of 25% off on Overnight Lodge Stays! Act fast as these special offers are valid until midnight on the 1st of December and you can book until the 28th of March 2024. Don’t miss the chance to create unforgettable memories with the beautiful big and small cats at the Sanctuary.
Use code: BLACKFRIDAY25Book now!
What to expect
Embark on an unforgettable animal-focused staycation adventure in the Kent countryside. Your journey begins with cream tea and bubbly in our conservatory overlooking the Asiatic lion enclosure. You’ll then go on a tour where you will meet half of our resident cats with one of our dedicated keepers. Afterwards, you can relax in your lodge or on the private veranda before a three-course meal with a complimentary drink of your choice.
Day two starts with a lion’s roar and a hearty full English or continental breakfast. You’ll then embark on a second guided tour with the unforgettable opportunity to hand-feed a big cat. Leave with cherished memories, photos, and the satisfaction of supporting The Big Cat Sanctuary’s conservation mission.
See what's in store!
Day 12:15 - 2:30pm - Check in
2:45 pm - Cream tea and glass of Prosecco
3:30 pm - First tour of the sanctuary
6:30 pm - Complimentary welcome drink with selection of bread and olives; later followed by your three course evening dinner meal
Day 28:00 am - Breakfast
9:00 am - Second tour of the sanctuary including Hand feed of a big cat
11:00 am - Check out, with option to wander the sanctuary at your leisure
Facilities & Services
We have 8 beautiful one-bedroom lodges to choose from, the perfect retreat for 2 or 4 people. All lodges have a cosy sitting room, equipped with a fridge and mini-bar and tea & coffee facilities. The lodge has one bathroom with a WC, shower and basin. There is a smart TV in the bedroom and sitting room. The lodge also has veranda seating, set in beautifully maintained landscaped gardens, to either watch the sun set or rise whilst listening to the roar of lions.
- Cheetah, Puma, Tiger, Lion and Leopard are double beds.
- Snow Leopard and Lynx Lodge can be configured to a twin bed or double bed.
- Sofa bed option available in Tiger and Lion Lodge, 2-person maximum occupancy still applies.
- Lion, Lynx and Snow Leopard Lodge are wheelchair friendly.
- Jaguar Lodge has two bedrooms, one double and one twin room, accommodating four guests.
- If you are booking more than one lodge to enjoy a celebration with your friends and family, you are able to select having your tables together for dining which can be selected at checkout.
- Use of bathrobes
- Complimentary toiletries and slippers
- Tea and coffee facilities
- Hairdryer, iron and ironing board
Book a lodge
- All meals are provided: afternoon tea, dinner, breakfast and welcome drinks.
- Please arrive equipped with closed-toe, weather-appropriate footwear.
- Please be aware that this is not suitable for children under the age of 13.
- For young people aged 13 to 16 years, they may be able to enjoy an assisted hand feed at the Head Keeper’s discretion.
- Prices advertised are per lodge.
- If you would like to stay more than one night, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org with your interest and dates, and a team member will respond at the earliest opportunity.